Happy New Year! Bye bye, 2016!
Robbie, Sookie, and I are ringing in the new year at home where we can bark at the fireworks. I fell in love with St. Germain and champagne cocktails on our vacation to California in 2014. Today I got a bottle of St. Germain and whipped up a single serving of this elderflower champagne cocktail from the Kitchn.
Here is the single serving recipe, in case your significant other won’t drink champagne cocktails either 🙂
- In a wine glass, add ice cubes.
- Add 100 mL of champagne, prosecco, cava, whatever you got. I used a new to me prosecco called Bolla.
- Add just shy of an ounce of elderflower liqueur, like St. Germain.
- Add 1.5 ounces of club soda.
- Stir to mix.
- Throw in small slices of strawberry. Garnish with a strawberry if you’re feeling festive.