My parents and my niece came over for an early Independence Day hang on Saturday. I made mozzarella, cherry tomato, and balsamic vinegar appetizer and BBQ tofu and vegetables, black beans, and grilled corn on the cob for the main dinner. Dessert was this blueberry cream cheese pie I kinda invented.
9″ prepared graham cracker pie crust
12 oz light soft cream cheese
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 pint fresh blueberries
Sookie has blueberry and cheese interests.
1. Put the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Stir it around so that the confectioner’s sugar doesn’t explode on you when you start to use the mixer.
2. Use a mixer to beat the mixture until fully combined and a little fluffy.
3. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pie crust. Use a spoon to level off the top.
4. Wash the pint of blueberries and remove any stems.
5. Arrange the blueberries over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve it.
The easy to delicious ratio is in your favor.